EXPERIENCE 30 DAY HASSLE-FREE RETURNS
WHAT'S THE RETURN POLICY?
All returns must be in new and saleable condition and are subject to inspection by the fulfillment facility. Unless marked otherwise, all parts are returnable. If you have already placed an order, you can access the order on your myParts.Cat.Com Account section to see if an item is returnable.
Your return must be requested within 30 days from the order invoice date and received in the facility within 60 days of the order date. Credit for all accepted returns will be provided as a reimbursement or reversal of the original credit card transaction.
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM PURCHASED FROM MYPARTS.CAT.COM?
To return your item(s) via UPS:
- Log into your account.
- Select Your Account to locate your order.
- Dont have an account?
- Go to your original Order Confirmation email or contact Customer Care at 1-888-228-1460 or via chat.
- Dont have an account?
- Choose the order and select File Return.
- Select the part(s) to return.
- Select a return reason, then select continue.
- You will receive an email confirmation with your return shipping label.
- Print and attach the return label to the outside of the package.
- Item(s) must be in their original packaging and condition or in a plain, unmarked cardboard box.
- Drop your package off at an authorized UPS location. Visit ups.com/dropoff to find a location.
CAN I RETURN AN ITEM TO A CAT DEALER?
Your item(s) must be returned to the original order pickup location. To return an item(s), bring your packaged items along with your return email confirmation from Customer Care.
Select items are unable to be shipped and must be returned to the original pickup location (batteries, glass, etc.).
If the part(s) were shipped by the respective Cat dealer, they may assist with an inspection at that time which will create the request for processing your credit card reimbursement. No cash will be provided at the time of the return drop off.
Do not combine returns from multiple orders into one box as this may delay your refund.
HOW WILL MY RETURN BE REFUNDED?
We will issue a refund back to the original form of payment used for the purchase providing the item is returned in the same condition as received and returned (received at the facility) within 60 days of the original order invoice date. You will not be charged a restocking fee.
In the event a part is identified to not be in new and saleable condition, the return may be rejected. If the return is rejected, the customer will forfeit the part. It will not be returned to you.
CAN I RETURN AN ITEM THAT IS UNDER WARRANTY?
Generally, Warranty for parts is 12 months from the myParts.Cat.Com invoice date as defined in the Caterpillar Limited Warranty. Parts Warranty covers defects in material and workmanship throughout the warranty period once it has been installed.
Customer Care may ask additional questions to identify returns that will be processed via our Warranty process. For all returns identified as Warranty, we will connect you to your nearest Cat dealer for assessment.
To review complete Warranty details click here, contact Customer Care or your local Cat dealer.
WHAT ARE SOME REASONS I CAN RETURN AN ITEM?
To expedite your return, select one of the following reasons:
- Item arrived too late
- Inaccurate website description
- Lower price available
- Ordered in error
- Part no longer needed
- Incomplete kit - Missing components within kit or group
- Missing part
- Part Damaged - Box damaged
- Received extra material
- Wrong part shipped - Labeled as Part Ordered
- Wrong part shipped - Labeled as Different part
- Damaged paint
- Manufacturing issue/quality
- Part Damaged - Box Undamaged
- Unacceptable Rust