‘TITAN’ IS YOUR TICKET
Your machine works hard all year and now is the time to give it some love. During the fall fix up event, you can replace those broken mirrors, wipers, lights, any wear part big or small to make your machine good as new. From now until November 24th, when you spend $200 get $25 off instantly with promo code TITAN.
SHOP BY CATEGORY
OFFICIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW OR REGULATION. THIS PROMOTION IS SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS. THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF ILLINOIS GOVERN THIS PROMOTION. THESE OFFICIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS INCLUDE AN AGREEMENT TO ARBITRATE AS SET FORTH IN SECTION 9 BELOW.
- Promotion Sponsor: The Fall Fix Up Promotion, as described below (the “Promotion”), is sponsored by Caterpillar Inc. 100 NE Adams St., Peoria, IL (the “Sponsor” or “Caterpillar”).
- Terms of Promotion:
- Subject to these Official Terms and Conditions, the purchaser of products (the “Purchaser”) in a single order placed on myParts.Cat.Com (the “Website”) between October 1, 2019 at 1:59 am Central US Time and November 25, 2019 at 1:59 am Central US Time (“Offer Period”) with an aggregate total purchase price of $200 or more (before taxes and shipping) (the “Qualifying Amount”) who enters the promo code TITAN in the space provided for the promo code at checkout will receive Twenty Five Dollars ($25) (the “Discount Amount”)off of the purchase price of that order. If any portion of an order is cancelled or returned, and the resulting purchase price is below the Qualifying Amount, then the Sponsor reserves the right to charge the Purchaser up to the amount of the Discount Amount. The Discount Amount is not transferable or redeemable for cash. The Promotion is not valid for orders placed outside the Offer Period or for any orders that are not otherwise permitted through myParts.Cat.Com. The Promotion and the Discount Amount provided through the Promotion may not be added to or otherwise combined with any other discount or promotion, except for Free Shipping.
- In addition to the other terms of these terms and conditions, for an order to be eligible for the Promotion, the order must be shipped to an address in the continental United States and the District of Columbia (i.e., excluding Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, the U.S. territories and possessions), and the Purchaser must be 18 years of age or older (or participating with their legal guardian's consent).
- Purchaser's placing of an order satisfying the terms of this Section 2 shall constitute said Purchaser’s consent and agreement to these Official Terms and Conditions. Any order that is placed and is eligible for the Promotion shall still be subject to cancellation at the discretion of the Sponsor.
- The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Purchaser from the Promotion should such Purchaser at any stage supply untruthful, incomplete, inaccurate, or misleading details and/or information.
- Promotion Value:
- The aggregate value of the Promo Codes will depend on how many orders of $200 or more are placed during the Offer Period.
- The Sponsor shall not assume any liability for the shipment of an order or any portion thereof in any manner, including any late delivery, or any lost, damaged or misdirected products.
- The Sponsor shall not be liable in the event an order is prohibited from being shipped due to any legal or regulatory restriction, or due to unforeseen circumstances including, but not limited to, acts beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control.
- Each Purchaser is solely responsible for any and all federal, state or local taxes due as a result of receiving and utilizing the Discount Amount.
- General Terms and Conditions: The Promotion is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Terms and Conditions shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. The Sponsor, its parents, subsidiaries, limited liability or affiliated companies, any of their respective employees, shareholders, directors, officers, members, personnel, agents, assigns shall not be responsible for (1) typographical, printing or other errors, or any combination thereof; (2) inability to access the Website; (3) theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, information submitted via the Website; or (4) data that is processed late or incorrectly or is incomplete or lost due to telephone, computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on telephone lines or transmission systems, or the Internet, or any service provider’s facilities, or any phone site or the Website or for any other reason whatsoever. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any provision of these Official Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event of any conflict between these Official Terms and Conditions and any other terms applicable to the Promotion, these Official Terms and Conditions shall govern.
- Limitation of Liability: By placing an eligible order that satisfies the requirements of Section 2, each Purchaser (i) acknowledges compliance with these Official Terms and Conditions; (ii) agrees to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsor relating to the Promotion and these Official Terms and Conditions, which are final and binding in all respects; (iii) agrees that the Sponsor has sole discretion to resolve any disputes as it sees fit; and (iv) agrees that neither the Purchaser nor his/her/its heirs, successors, or assigns will assert any claim related to damages, losses or injuries against Caterpillar or its related corporations, parents, subsidiaries, dealers and of the foregoing’s respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and each of their respective employees, shareholders, directors, officers, members, personnel, agents, contractors, successors and assigns. The Sponsor, its affiliates, and dealers: (i) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning the Promotion; (ii) disclaim any implied warranty relating to the Promotion; (iii) are not in any way responsible or liable for damage, loss or injury of any kind including, but not limited to, death or bodily harm, actually or allegedly arising from entry into the Promotion; (iv) disclaim any responsibility for any actual or alleged loss (financial or otherwise), injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from downloading any material from the Website, regardless of whether the material was prepared by the Sponsor or a third party, and regardless of whether the material is connected to the Website by a hypertext link; and (v) disclaim any liability for either for the termination, suspension or modification of the Promotion for any reason or through the acts or defaults of any company or person in connection with or arising out of the Promotion.
- Release Indemnity: By participating in the Promotion, all Purchasers, agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its parent, subsidiaries, and affiliate companies, Dealers, and each of the foregoing’s respective employees, shareholders, directors, officers, members, personnel, agents, attorneys and assigns (collectively, the “Releasees”) from any and all damages, injuries, claims, causes of action, or losses of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from such Purchaser's participation in the Promotion, or any breach of these Official Terms and Conditions, including without limitation: personal injury, death, property damage, defamation, infringement of intellectual property rights, and claims based on the rights of publicity and privacy.
THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) COMPENSATORY, DIRECT, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; LOSS OF DATA; INCOME; OR PROFIT; LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY; CLAIMS OF THIRD-PARTIES, AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, AND THE RIGHT TO HAVE ANY DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED.
Each Purchaser further agrees to fully indemnify the Releasees from any and all claims by third parties relating to the Promotion, without limitation.
- Choice of Law/Dispute Resolution: (a) The laws of the State of Illinois, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict rules, govern the Promotion (including, without limitation, the rights and obligation of the Purchasers and the Sponsor in connection with this Promotion) and these Official Terms and Conditions. All disputes, claims and controversies relating to or arising out of the Promotion, these Official Terms and Conditions or the Free Shipping (collectively, “Dispute”) will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than in court. The arbitration will be administered by the American Arbitration Association (AAA) in accordance with the AAA’s Commercial Arbitration Rules and Mediation Procedures. The location of the arbitration will be Peoria, Illinois, United States of America. Any Dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action, and that the parties are waiving the right to a trial by jury. If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, each party waives any right to a jury trial. This agreement to arbitrate shall be specifically enforceable in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Any award issued by the arbitrator pursuant to any arbitration shall be final and binding upon the parties, and judgment may be entered upon in accordance with applicable laws in any court of competent jurisdiction.
- Termination: The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the Promotion, in whole or in part, and/or modify, amend or suspend the Promotion, and/or the Official Terms and Conditions in any way, at any time, for any reason without prior notice.
© 2019 Caterpillar Inc. All Rights Reserved.