FOR FATHER'S DAY 2019
Father’s Day is coming up on June 16th, and we’ve rounded up gift ideas that your dad totally deserves. And, these are way cooler than a tie. Buy 2 or more items from the guide, and we’ll send you a free pair of Cat work gloves - either for you or your dad!
*Please note these will ship separately from your parts order and will arrive in 4-6 weeks.
Father’s Day Gift Guide Promotion
OFFICIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Take advantage of this exclusive myParts.Cat.Com promotion.
Offer valid May 28, 2019 – June 16, 2019.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW OR REGULATION. THE PROMOTION IS SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS. THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF ILLINOIS GOVERN THIS PROMOTION.
- Promotion Sponsor: The Father’s Day Gift Guide Promotion (this “Promotion”) is sponsored by Caterpillar Inc., 510 Lake Cook Road, Suite 100, Deerfield, Illinois 60015 (the “Sponsor” or “Caterpillar”).
- Terms of Promotion:
- Subject to the terms and conditions of this Promotion, beginning on May 28, 2019 at 1:59 am Central US Time and continuing through June 17, 2019 at 1:59 am Central US Time or while supplies last or until this Promotion is withdrawn (the “Promotion Period”), any eligible purchaser (a “Purchaser”) who purchases two products in a single order from the Father’s Day Gift Guide (the “Guide”) on the myParts.Cat.Com website (the "Website") (each such order being, an “Eligible Order”) will receive a free pair of Caterpillar Work Gloves (the “Gift”). If any portion of an otherwise Eligible Order is cancelled, and the resulting order is below the two product minimum, then such order shall no longer be an Eligible Order and the order shall no longer be eligible for the Gift. The Gift may not be returned or exchanged for monetary value. The Sponsor reserves the right to exchange out the Gift with something of equal or greater value.
- Each Purchaser must be 18 years of age or older and have a shipping address for the products purchased in its order that is in the United States or the District of Columbia (excluding Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. territories and possessions). Employees of Caterpillar and its parents, agents, subsidiaries, and affiliated companies, divisions, attorneys, advertising and promotion agencies, any licensees of Caterpillar for the Gift, and the immediate family members and household members of any of the above, and any Caterpillar dealers and their respective parents, agents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, and the employees, and the immediate family members and household members of each of the same, are not eligible to participate in this Promotion.
- Prior to any delivery of the Gift, Sponsor reserves the right to verify the completion of the purchase transactions and the satisfaction of these terms and conditions. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Purchaser should such Purchaser at any stage supply untruthful, incomplete, inaccurate, or misleading details and/or information.
- Gift Values:
- Each Gift is worth approximately $20.00. The aggregate value of all such Gifts distributed will be determined by the number of Eligible Orders.
- All Gifts will be delivered to the Purchasers by regular mail or UPS, as determined by Caterpillar, to the shipping address provided by each Purchaser during the purchase transaction, with the cost of said delivery to be paid by Sponsor.
- The Sponsor shall not be responsible for delivery of the Gift to any location other than the shipping location provided by Purchaser at the time of purchase.
- One Gift will be provided to each Purchaser that completes an Eligible Order; provided, however, a Purchaser shall only be entitled to receive one Gift in this Promotion. Multiple items purchased in a single transaction shall be deemed a single purchase for purposes of determining a purchase as referenced in Section 2. Only one Gift per shipping address or immediate family.
- The Sponsor shall not be liable in the event the Gift is prohibited from being provided due to unforeseen circumstances including, but not limited to, acts beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control.
- The Sponsor shall not be responsible for any Gift lost by any delivery method selected by the Sponsor including, but not limited to, delivering the Gift to the incorrect address or location.
- Each Purchaser is solely responsible for any and all federal, state or local taxes due as a result of receiving the Gift.
- Agreement to Official Terms and Conditions: A Purchaser's placing of an Eligible Order as referenced in Section 2 shall constitute said Purchaser’s full and unconditional agreement and acceptance of these Official Terms and Conditions. Receiving the Gift is contingent upon acceptance of these Official Terms and Conditions as well as upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- General Terms and Conditions: All information and communications from each Purchaser delivered to Sponsor (collectively the "Submission") become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged. Proof of purchase does not equate to proof of receipt. This Promotion is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Terms and Conditions shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. No correspondence regarding the Promotion will be entered into by the Sponsor and any Purchaser, other than as described herein. The Sponsor, its parents, subsidiaries, limited liability or affiliated companies, any of their respective employees, shareholders, directors, officers, members, personnel, agents, assigns and advertising and promotional agencies, and licensees of Caterpillar for the Gift, shall not be responsible for: (1) notifications that are not received by the intended recipient, in whole or in part, due to computer or technical malfunction, or human error of any kind; (2) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet or computer or communications malfunctions, failures or difficulties, including public utility or telephone outages, omissions, interruptions, deletions or defects of any telephone system or network, computer online systems, computer equipment, servers or service providers; (3) typographical, printing or other errors, or any combination thereof; (4) inability to access the Sponsor's Website; (5) theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, information submitted via the Sponsor's Website; (6) data that is processed late or incorrectly or is incomplete or lost due to telephone, computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on telephone lines or transmission systems, or the Internet, or any service provider’s facilities, or any phone site or Web site or for any other reason whatsoever; or (7) any injury or damage to Purchaser’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Promotion. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of being conducted as planned; or if this Promotion is not conducted due to technical malfunctions including any computer or technical systems (or any portion thereof) becoming corrupted or does not allow the proper conduct of the Promotion and/or processing of Submissions in accordance with these Official Terms and Conditions for any reason; or if infection by a computer (or similar) virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by Purchasers, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupts or affects the administration, security, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Promotion, or any portion thereof, without obligation for further action. If such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension of this Promotion occurs, notification will be posted at the Sponsor's Website. Any individual’s use of robotic, automatic, scripted, programmed or similar entry methods will void all purchases by that individual. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any purchase or Purchaser that it deems to have violated or attempted to violate any of these Official Terms and Conditions or attempted to interfere with the Promotion in any manner. Any attempt by a Purchaser or any other individual to deliberately damage any phone service site or the Website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion is a violation of criminal and/or civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitation of Liability / Publicity: By entering the Promotion, each Purchaser (i) acknowledges compliance with these Official Terms and Conditions; (ii) agrees to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects; (iii) agrees that the Sponsor has sole discretion to resolve any disputes as it sees fit; and (iv) agrees that neither the Purchaser nor his/her/its heirs, successors, or assigns will assert any claim related to damages, losses or injuries against either the Sponsor or its related corporations, parents, subsidiaries, franchisees, advertising or promotion agencies, any licensees of Sponsor for the Gift, attorneys, Gift suppliers and affiliated entities, and each of their parents, subsidiaries, limited liability companies, affiliates and each of their respective employees, shareholders, directors, officers, members, personnel, agents, successors and assigns. The Sponsor and its related corporations, parents, subsidiaries, limited liability and affiliate companies, franchisees, advertising and promotion agencies, any licensees of Sponsor for the Gift, attorneys, Gift suppliers, providers and affiliated entities: (i) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning the Gift or its intended use; (ii) disclaim any implied warranty; (iii) are not in any way responsible or liable for damage, loss or injury of any kind including, but not limited to death or bodily harm, actually or allegedly arising from entry into the Promotion or acceptance and/or use of the Gift; (iv) disclaim any responsibility for any actual or alleged loss (financial or otherwise), injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from downloading any material from any website, regardless of whether the material was prepared by the Sponsor or a third party, and regardless of whether the material is connected to the Sponsor's Website by a hypertext link; and (v) disclaim any liability for either for the termination, suspension or modification of the Promotion for any reason or through the acts or defaults of any company or person supplying the Gift. By accepting the Gift, each Purchaser consents to future communications being sent to said Purchaser, subject to said Purchaser's right to "opt out" and cease all future communications, without further notice or compensation, to the extent permitted by law.
- Release Indemnity: By participating in the Promotion, all Purchasers, agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its parent, subsidiaries, and affiliate companies, Dealers, and each of the foregoing’s respective employees, shareholders, directors, officers, members, personnel, agents, attorneys and assigns (collectively, the “Releasees”) from any and all damages, injuries, claims, causes of action, or losses of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from such Purchaser's participation in the Promotion, any breach of these Official Terms and Conditions, including without limitation: personal injury, death, property damage, defamation, infringement of intellectual property rights, and claims based on the rights of publicity and privacy.
THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF ANY KIND OF LIABILITY, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) COMPENSATORY, PUNITIVE, DIRECT, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; LOSS OF DATA; INCOME; OR PROFIT; LOSS OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY; CLAIMS OF THIRD-PARTIES, AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, AND THE RIGHT TO HAVE ANY DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED.
Each Purchaser further agrees to fully indemnify the Releasees from any and all claims by third parties relating to the Promotion, without limitation.
- Choice of Law/Dispute Resolution: (a) The laws of the State of Illinois, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict rules, govern the Promotion (including, without limitation, the rights and obligation of the Purchasers and the Sponsor in connection with the Promotion) and these Official Terms and Conditions. All disputes, claims and controversies relating to or arising out of the Promotion or these Official Terms and Conditions (collectively, “Dispute”) will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than in court. The arbitration will be administered by the American Arbitration Association (AAA) in accordance with the AAA’s Commercial Arbitration Rules and Mediation Procedures. The location of the arbitration will be Peoria, Illinois, United States of America. Any Dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action, and that the parties are waiving the right to a trial by jury. If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, each party waives any right to a jury trial. This agreement to arbitrate shall be specifically enforceable in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Any award issued by the arbitrator pursuant to any arbitration shall be final and binding upon the parties, and judgment may be entered upon in accordance with applicable laws in any court of competent jurisdiction.
- Trademark/Copyright: All content on the Sponsor's Website, including text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, video clips and audio clips (collectively “Content”), the compilation of the Content (meaning its collection, arrangement and assembly) and all software used on or in the Sponsor's Website are the property of either the Sponsor, its respective affiliates, or third parties that have licensed content and software for use on the Sponsor's Website. No license is granted for any further use of any of these trademarks, service marks or logos. All content and software are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All content and other copyrightable material may be used only as provided in these Official Terms and Conditions. All rights not expressly granted in these Official Terms and Conditions are reserved.
- Termination: The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the Promotion, in whole or in part, and/or modify, amend or suspend the Promotion, and/or the Official Terms and Conditions in any way, at any time, for any reason without prior notice.
© 2019 Caterpillar Inc. All Rights Reserved.