Enter your email address to receive exclusive offers for myParts.Cat.Com. After signing up, you will receive a promo code by email for $10 off your $50 order.*
*Offer is subject to the official terms and conditions below.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW OR REGULATION. THE PROMOTION IS SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE LAWS. THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF ILLINOIS GOVERN THIS PROMOTION.
© 2019 Caterpillar Inc. All Rights Reserved.
We're excited to send you email offers for myParts.Cat.Com.
Your promo code is on its way to your inbox!
Cat three-braid fabric reinforced or a two-fabric spiral reinforced low-pressure hydraulic hose. This hose is intended for low-pressure service in hydraulic system return lines and suction applications where some vacuum resistance is also required and is designed to operate within a temperature range of -40° C to +120° C under normal operating conditions. Specifically recommended for short, straight flexible connections in conjunction with band type hose clamps.
• Bulk unit of measure: CM
• Hose ID: 50.8 mm (2.0 in)
• Hose dash size: -32
• Hose OD: 65 mm (2.56 in)
• Min Burst Pressure: 5,400 kPa (783 psi)
• Max Working Pressure: 1,350 kPa (196 psi)
• Min Bend Radius: 650 mm (25.6 in)
• NBR tube, multiple plies of high tensile textile or nylon reinforcement, and an oil and weather resistant elastomeric cover
• Temperature Range: -40° C to +120° C (-40° F to +248° F)
• Not intended for vacuum applications where the unsupported hose length might sustain a bend (unsupported length ≥ one hose OD)
Low-pressure hydraulic return line applications. Consult your owner's manual or contact your local Cat Dealer for more information.