Enter your email address to receive exclusive offers for myParts.Cat.Com. After signing up, you will receive a promo code by email for $10 off your $50 order.*
*Offer is subject to the official terms and conditions below.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW OR REGULATION. THE PROMOTION IS SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE LAWS. THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF ILLINOIS GOVERN THIS PROMOTION.
© 2019 Caterpillar Inc. All Rights Reserved.
We're excited to send you email offers for myParts.Cat.Com.
Your promo code is on its way to your inbox!
Cat passive sensors do not require any external electrical power supply. All electric components are sealed from fuel offering high reliability and durability in all conditions. Output signal is variable resistance, based on a float moving in a column with the fuel level. A pull up circuit is typically used, and helps diagnose problems with wires and sensors. A stainless steel tube assembly is used for vibration stability and corrosion resistance.
• Simple design
• Top mount configuration (5 holes)
• Resistive output (Range 30-244.4 Ohm)
• Float Range: 470 mm (18.5 in)
• NBR foam core float
• Most off-highway Cat equipment
• Fuel level (diesel, biodiesel, JP-8, DEF)
• Steel or plastic tanks
• Cat Level Sensors are application or tank specific. Consult your owner’s manual or contact your local Cat Dealer for more information.