Enter your email address to receive exclusive offers for myParts.Cat.Com. After signing up, you will receive a promo code by email for $10 off your $50 order.*
*Offer is subject to the official terms and conditions below.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW OR REGULATION. THE PROMOTION IS SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE LAWS. THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF ILLINOIS GOVERN THIS PROMOTION.
© 2019 Caterpillar Inc. All Rights Reserved.
We're excited to send you email offers for myParts.Cat.Com.
Your promo code is on its way to your inbox!
Combination gage/switch uses an internal float to operate a pointer which both indicates level during normal operation and closes a switching circuit if the level falls to the low-limit set point. Can also be used to monitor lube oil, hydraulic fluid or diesel fuel reservoirs and activate alarms and/or shut down at a predetermined minimum level.
• Combination liquid level gage and low-limit switch
• Operating Pressure: 25 psi (172 kPa) max
• Die cast aluminum with polyurethane coated case
• Float: Brass
• Lens: Polycarbonate
• O-rings: Saturated Nitrile (for use with coolant or hydrocarbons)
• For use in low pressure systems
• Designed to work in unison with the rest of your Cat components to ensure maximum potential of your equipment
Consult your owner's manual or contact your local Cat Dealer for more information. Cat components can operate in heavy-duty applications such as severe vibration, shock, extreme operating temperature ranges, thermal cycle, thermal shock, humidity, corrosion and excessive dust.