Enter your email address to receive exclusive offers for myParts.Cat.Com. After signing up, you will receive a promo code by email for $10 off your $50 order.*
*Offer is subject to the official terms and conditions below.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW OR REGULATION. THE PROMOTION IS SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE LAWS. THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF ILLINOIS GOVERN THIS PROMOTION.
© 2019 Caterpillar Inc. All Rights Reserved.
We're excited to send you email offers for myParts.Cat.Com.
Your promo code is on its way to your inbox!
Oil contamination switches are used to detect metallic impurities in oil and provide a means of alerting machine monitoring systems of contaminated conditions before damage to engine components occurs. Cat components make certain that your equipment is operating at an optimal level.
• Oil contamination switch with pigtail connector
• Max. Switching Voltage: 30 V
• Max. Switching Current: 0.2 A
• Max. Oil Pressure: 6 Bar abs.
• Ambient Temperature: ‒25°C to +90°C (-13°F to 194°F)
• Thread Size: M22
• Designed to work in unison with the rest of your Cat components to ensure maximum potential of your equipment.
Consult your owner's manual or contact your local Cat Dealer for more information. Cat components can operate in heavy-duty applications such as severe vibration, shock, extreme operating temperature ranges, thermal cycle, thermal shock, humidity, corrosion and excessive dust.