Enter your email address to receive exclusive offers for myParts.Cat.Com. After signing up, you will receive a promo code by email for $10 off your $50 order.*
*Offer is subject to the official terms and conditions below.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW OR REGULATION. THE PROMOTION IS SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE LAWS. THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF ILLINOIS GOVERN THIS PROMOTION.
© 2019 Caterpillar Inc. All Rights Reserved.
We're excited to send you email offers for myParts.Cat.Com.
Your promo code is on its way to your inbox!
Cat high temperature/low pressure hose is intended for hydraulic applications using petroleum or water-based hydraulic fluids. Hose is similar to SAE J517 100R16 and BS EN 857-2SC.
• Bulk unit of measure: Inch
• Hose ID: 7.9 mm (0.31 in)
• Hose OD: 14.3 mm (0.56 in) Nominal
• Min Burst Pressure: 112 Bar
• Max Working Pressure: 28 Bar
• Min Bend Radius: 75 mm (2.95 in)
• Temperature Range: -40° C to +135° C (-40° F to +275° F)
• Oil-resistant synthetic rubber inner tube, two plies of braided wire reinforcement, and an oil and weather resistant synthetic rubber outer cover. A woven or braided ply of suitable material may be used over the tube and/or over the wire.
• For use with crimp-on permanent, non-skive type couplings