Enter your email address to receive exclusive offers for myParts.Cat.Com. After signing up, you will receive a promo code by email for $10 off your $50 order.*
*Offer is subject to the official terms and conditions below.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW OR REGULATION. THE PROMOTION IS SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE LAWS. THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF ILLINOIS GOVERN THIS PROMOTION.
© 2019 Caterpillar Inc. All Rights Reserved.
We're excited to send you email offers for myParts.Cat.Com.
Your promo code is on its way to your inbox!
Rocker switches are simple electrical switches that feature a rocking mechanism to connect or disconnect an electrical circuit. Cat components make certain that your equipment is operating at an optimal level.
• Sealed three position rocker switch with pigtail connector
• Symbol: Transmission–Forward Gear/Forward Gear Range; Transmission–Neutral; Transmission–Reverse Gear/Reverse Gear Range
• Connection: Two (2) 3 Pin receptacles
• Pigtail Length: 152.4 mm (6 in)
• Panel Cutout: 21.1 X 36.8 mm (0.83 X 1.45 in)
• Heavy duty construction
• Easily operated
• High precision for consistent performance
• Designed to work in unison with the rest of your Cat components to ensure maximum potential of your equipment
Consult your owner's manual or contact your local Cat Dealer for more information.