Enter your email address to receive exclusive offers for myParts.Cat.Com. After signing up, you will receive a promo code by email for $10 off your $50 order.*
*Offer is subject to the official terms and conditions below.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW OR REGULATION. THE PROMOTION IS SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE LAWS. THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF ILLINOIS GOVERN THIS PROMOTION.
© 2019 Caterpillar Inc. All Rights Reserved.
We're excited to send you email offers for myParts.Cat.Com.
Your promo code is on its way to your inbox!
Cat constant tension hose clamps are an excellent choice for high pressure fluid and air applications.
These clamps are engineered to hold tight without leaks or compromised functionality. We offer two choices of our Constant Tension clamps: Belleville, and T-bolt. Belleville clamps are a lined worm drive clamp that utilizes Belleville washers as the constant tension spring for maximum strength and hold. T-bolt clamps use a t-bolt and spring for constant tension and can hold even under the most extreme pressures.
• Material: Stainless steel
• Working diameter: 35-51 mm (1.38-2.01 in)
• Clamp band with inner liner
• Clamp type: Wave liner
• Belleville constant tension clamps are suitable for pressures up to 50 PSI
• T-bolt clamps suitable for pressures 50 PSI+
• Consult your owner's manual or contact your local Cat Dealer for more information.