The Cat® K Series™ system features a twist-on design and vertical retainer which delivers reliable retention, as well as easy installation and removal. Designed for the DNA of your Cat equipment, K Series tips protect the buckets of your machines from damage like no other tip can.
Penetration Plus tips offer a low-profile shape that provides optimal sharpness, penetration and digging ability throughout tip life. In addition, these genuine Cat tips resist blunting and self-sharpen during wear, resulting in less down time, reduced operating costs and increased productivity.
Your Cat dealer can help you select the teeth that provide the right balance of penetration and wear life for your specific needs and jobsite conditions. Choosing genuine Cat parts is a smart business decision … today and tomorrow.
• 25% more wear material than general purpose tips
• 10-15% more usable life
• 25% less cross-sectional area
• Symmetric, ribbed top and bottom
• Self-sharpening during wear
• High-impact trenching, excavating and loading
• Moderate-to-high impact areas
• Densely compacted material, including clay
• Difficult-to-penetrate materials such as cemented gravel, sedimentary rock and poorly shot rock