Enter your email address to receive exclusive offers for myParts.Cat.Com. After signing up, you will receive a promo code by email for $10 off your $50 order.*
*Offer is subject to the official terms and conditions below.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW OR REGULATION. THE PROMOTION IS SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE LAWS. THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF ILLINOIS GOVERN THIS PROMOTION.
© 2019 Caterpillar Inc. All Rights Reserved.
We're excited to send you email offers for myParts.Cat.Com.
Your promo code is on its way to your inbox!
Cat components make certain that your equipment is operating at an optimal level. Cat temperature switch assemblies are actuated when the temperature range exceeds the limits in Cat engine components.
• Temperature switch with connector
• Brass body
• Actuation Temperature (Open-Close): 100° to 110° C (212° to 230° F)
• Operating Temperature: -40° to 125° C (-40° to 257° F)
• Contact Position: Normally open and normally closed
• Voltage: 12 VDC
• Connector Type: 2-pin DT04
• Hex Size: 22 mm (0.86 in)
• Thread Size: M16
• Accurate temperature sensing
• Designed to work in unison with the rest of your Cat components to ensure maximum potential of your equipment
• RoHS compliant
Used in engines of Cat vehicles. Consult your owner's manual or contact your local Cat Dealer for more information. Cat components can operate in heavy-duty applications such as severe vibration, shock, extreme operating temperature ranges, thermal cycle, thermal shock, humidity, corrosion and excessive dust.