Enter your email address to receive exclusive offers for myParts.Cat.Com. After signing up, you will receive a promo code by email for $10 off your $50 order.*
*Offer is subject to the official terms and conditions below.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW OR REGULATION. THE PROMOTION IS SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE LAWS. THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF ILLINOIS GOVERN THIS PROMOTION.
© 2019 Caterpillar Inc. All Rights Reserved.
We're excited to send you email offers for myParts.Cat.Com.
Your promo code is on its way to your inbox!
Cat thrust needle roller and cage assemblies are designed for large axial loads, high rotational speeds and smooth operation. Thrust needle rollers and cage assemblies deliver high performance in a small envelope.
• Outside diameter: 249.34 mm (9.8165 in)
• Inside diameter: 190.27 mm (7.4909 in)
• Height: 9.525 mm (0.375 in)
• High axial load capacity.
• Supports high rotational speeds.
• Requires minimal mounting space.
• Through hardened needle rollers ensure maximum bearing life.
• Easy to install.
Typical applications for thrust needle roller and cage assemblies are planetary gears, constant-mesh gears, idler gears and connecting rods, Consult your owner's manual or contact your local Cat Dealer for more information.