This part has been replaced
Additional information is needed to determine the correct part. Please contact your dealer.
Unable to display price
The price for this part is currently unavailable. Please contact your dealer.
<ul><li>Hammer hits with consistent power, delivering constant production.</li><li>Operation cycle is more efficient – less waste in internal heat, more power delivered to the tool.</li><li>Piston and tool are matched in diameter and mass, greatly increasing efficiency in power transmission.</li><li>Blow frequency, hydraulic pressure and impact energy have been tuned to produce the highest possible work rates on Cat machines.</li></ul>
Lower Maintance Costs
<li>No need for constant checking of the gas charge.</li> Design keeps gas pressure steady through the duration of the annual service interval.</li>
<li>All daily checks and routine service can be performed with the hammer attached to the machine.</li><li>Spend more time working and less time on service.</li> Greasing can be performed quickly from one standing-height grease point.</li><li>Service the lower bushing in the field using simple hand tools.</li>
<li>Lower bushing is rotatable – more service life lower parts cost.</li>
<li>Optional on-board autolube provides continual greasing as the hammer runs, protecting your investment.</li><li>Available for extreme environments, the optional wear package protects the hammer housing from damage.</li></ul>
Focus on Your Business, Not Your Hammer
You don't need to be a hammer expert as our expertise is on call for you. Built-in features like automatic shut-off protect your equipment from poor operation techniques or the occasional mistake. Internal buffering and integral silencing keeps the noise and power on the job, and out of the cab. If you can run an excavator, you can run a Cat hammer like a pro.
Easy to Operate
<li>Auto shut off prevents blank firing, the leading cause of user-induced damage to hammers.</li><li>On a Next Gen Cat Excavator, hammers are protected by Auto-Stop, preventing damage from over-hammering in a single spot.</li><li>This feature helps prevent damage to your machine and premature damage to your hammer, even with inexperienced operators
<li>Performance Hammers lead in both operator comfort and machine protection.</li> The buffering system qualitatively dampens vibration to the machine due to proprietary buffering material.</li> <li>Can be configured for joystick or foot pedal control to suit your operating preference.</li></ul>
Spend Less Time on Maintenance
Daily greasing is a snap, with one basic point at a convenient height. With the addition of a Cat autolube, the hammer is greased while it runs – not just saving you time, but protecting your investment. Rotate or change the bushing in less than an hour. Gas checks are annual, and quickly accomplished without dismounting the hammer. You can do this yourself… or your Cat dealer can provide comprehensive support on your schedule.
Next Level Technology
<ul><li>All models include Product Link technology standard, you can locate the hammer via the Cat App on your phone.</li><li>When paired with a Next Gen Cat excavator, the hammer is automatically recognized and configured
<li>Cat hammer dimensions are included in Cat E-Fence technology – protects the cab, and keeps the hammer in safe areas on the job site.</li><li>Hammer pressure and flow controls can be monitored and configured via the in-cab monitor – manually or automatically.</li></ul>
Upgrade to Meet Your Needs
Add a hammer-mounted autolube system to simplify maintenance and improve reliability on more than just a single machine, making it an ideal choice for large production or demolition companies and rental fleets. You can also add a wear package to armor the hammer against harsh working environments in quarries, mines and demolition sites.
Beyond Your Purchase
Want to learn more about your hammer? Operating and maintenance videos are available online or through your local Cat dealer. Working away from home? Not a problem. Be confident no matter where your job takes you as the global network of Cat dealer is there with not only equipment support and service, but also with the hammer parts and service you may need as well. No other manufacturer can offer you the same.
General Duty Bucket 600 mm (24 in): 552-8206
- Productivity is at its best when you pair your Cat machine with a Cat bucket, which we purpose-design to optimize the breakout force and power of the machine.
- The dual radius shell profile improves material flow into the bucket. The added heel clearance ensures the bottom of the bucket does not drag, reducing maintenance costs.
- Fuel consumption peaks during digging. Cat buckets are designed to cut through material quickly to enhance your machine's overall operating efficiency.
- Load more material in less time. Bucket shape and sidebars keep the most material in your bucket for every load.
Reliability and Durability
- Count on the structural integrity of your bucket long-term. The integrated hinge plate helps distribute force better than a weld-on hinge plate
- Cat buckets are manufactured with high-strength, abrasion-resistant steel, especially in excessive wear areas
- Protect the high wear areas of your bucket coming into contact with materials the most with Cat Ground Engaging Tools (GET)
- Get higher production in demanding applications, easier penetration into piles, and faster cycle times with Cat® Advansys™ GET
- Install and remove tips faster than ever with the Advansys hammerless GET system
- Ensure a secure fit for tips and adapters, using only basic hand tools, with CapSure retention
- Reduce maintenance costs by selecting the right GET for your bucket and application combination. Bucket tips are available in a variety of options to suit your specific application needs.
Versatility and Convenience with Couplers
- Managing multiple buckets and other attachments for a fleet is easier with a coupler system. Couplers allow machines of similar sizes to share and attachments can be changed out in seconds without leaving the safety of the cab.
- Buckets capable of being pinned directly to the machine are also compatible with Cat®Pin Grabber Couplers, except Pin Grabber Performance buckets. Pin Grabber Performance buckets have a recessed pin which optimizes breakout force resulting in faster cycle times for your bucket when using with a Cat Pin Grabber Coupler.
- The Cat Pin Grabber Coupler also gives the operator the ability to pick up a bucket in reverse position to clean out and square corners with ease.
- Ensure your attachments are secure with audible and visible cues from the coupler's secondary latch, always in the operator's line of sight.
- Cat Pin Grabber Couplers are compatible with 311-352 tracked excavators and all wheeled excavators. Trenching width couplers are also available.
- Attachments compatible with the CW Dedicated Coupler system use fixed quick coupler hinges. CW Dedicated Couplers feature a wedge-style locking system to keep attachments secure.
- CW Dedicated Couplers are available for all tracked and wheeled excavators.
Boost Efficiency and Productivity with Integrated Cat Connect Technologies
- Never waste time looking for your buckets again. Cat asset tracking is available on select buckets.
- Track your entire fleet of attachments and machines from one source. Buckets with asset tracking can be viewed within VisionLink® alongside Product Link ™subscribed equipment.
- Keep your assets secure. Buckets with an asset tracker send an alert if they leave an easy-to-setup site boundary.
General Duty – For Universal Loading and Material Moving
- With widths from 450-2600 mm (18-102 in.), and a wide range of capacities, General Duty buckets are a solution for any excavator size.
- General Duty buckets are best suited for materials such as dirt, loam, and fine gravel and where the tip life can exceed 800 hours.
- The addition of extra plates along the side, bottom, and base of General Duty buckets enable a longer life than Utility Duty buckets.
- Using a Leveling Edge or Wide Tip General Duty bucket will enable you to backfill a trench, create a level floor, or achieve a smooth finish for any job.
- You can pin General Duty buckets directly to your machine or use them with a Cat Pin Grabber Coupler or CW Dedicated Coupler.
End-to-end warranty protection on your machine, up to an additional 4 years or 4000 hours.
(Covers Engine, Transmission, Drive Train, Implement Controls, Product Link + Suspension, Electronics, Cab, Braking, Structure). Exclusions may apply.
556-1521: Powertrain, Hydraulics & Technology
Extend your warranty on Powertrain, Hydraulics, and Technology for 4 years or 4000 hours.
(Covers Engine, Transmission, Drive Train, Implement Controls, Product Link). Exclusions may apply.
320 GC - Tool Control
Part Number: 556-1520
H115 SPart Number: 560-2629
General Duty Bucket 600 mm (24 in): 552-8206Part Number: 552-8206
556-1522: PremierPart Number: 556-1522
556-1521: Powertrain, Hydraulics & TechnologyPart Number: 556-1521
If you'd like to get a quote for this item, add it to your list. Once you've completed your list of products and are ready to submit to your local dealer, click on the list icon at the top of the page to continue.
Please complete the information below to have A CAT Dealer contact you for a quote.
* Indicates required fields
CAT 320 GC - Tool Control
Part Number: 556-1520
Caterpillar Attachment Standard Warranty Included
This attachment comes with a standard, one-year warranty.
Machine Configuration Details
Reach Boom & Stick, Tool Control, Hydraulics, Comfort Cab, No Bucket, No Attachment